Crystal Killer Jul 15, 2010 12:34:23 GMT -4
Post by Crystal Killer on Jul 15, 2010 12:34:23 GMT -4
Your Name: Crystal, Cryss, Crissy
Where did you find us?: PM by TheNameIsMarc on Proboards Support.
How long have you been roleplaying?: 5-6 Years
Password: [admin edit!]
...basic character information
Birth Name: Crystal Killer
Birth date: January 1st
Program: Bachelor of Arts
Major: Criminal Justice
Major Explanation: It was a toss up of Science and Social Studies. I don't really picture her into the Science category, and Jaguars you don't associate with the "Hunter's knowledge" just with the "Hunter" aspect. So, in essence, she's a Hunter still, only she's going onto Criminal Justie to "hunt" Criminals, I presume.
Animal Identity: Jaguar
Likes:(at least 10)
- The moon - Sher hasv always had a fascination with the moon itself. Since she was always a nocturnal person at heart, the moon earns a lot more respect from her than anything.
- Silence - She's not really a social kind of girl. She prefers to be off to herself, away from everyone else. If someone's speaking to her, they're bugging her. She hates to be bugged.
- The Night - It goes hand-in-hand with the whole 'moon' like. She's nocturnal, the feel of the night air on her flesh awakens her more.
- Heights - Although she's never said it, or gave hint of it outloud, she's usually found in a tree, or up upwhere high,n enjoying time to herself there.
- Observing - She'll watch the world, people, animals, and the like pass her by. She gives little care to it, and it gives her something to pass her endless freetime upon.
- Being 'On Top of the Ball' - She prefers it when she's right about something, or she's in the lead, or anything associated with being 'on top', really. She doesn't like being shown up at all.
- Calmness - She has an unusually strong wind of calmness to her. She hates anything or anyone else that doesn't seem to hold that same aspect, as well. Anger issues, Hyperness issues, they are all alloted up to the same thing, and it disgusts her.
- Meat - She loves the taste of well-cooked meat. It's one of her favorite things to eat. Although, she's not much into fruits or veggies, she's not really into junk food either. Just hand her a chicken leg, please.
- Knives/Swords - She loves the metallic objects. It gives her some kind of comfort to hold one in her hand, and as a defense to use against anyone if she absolutely must.
- Pants - She's not a dress or skirt girl. You'll only find her in jeans, most of the time. She doesn't even like shorts, really.
Dislikes: (at least 10)
- Her Father - She hates her father for all of the things he has done to her. To her, he is like a demon, and so she sees his death as a righteous thing.
- Anger Issues - She hates people, or even herself, losing their cool and snapping off with anger. It bothers her that they can't simply get over it, and move on.
- The Sun - She hates the blazing ball of heat. It's too bright, it gives off way too much light to the world, it just annoys her. Also, she can fall asleep under it, and she's prone to sunburns.
- Social, Chatty People - She doesn't like to be bothered. She doesn't want someone who won't shut up, right there in her ears.
- Noise - Again, she prefers her silence. A lot of noise ruins that. She likes sitting to herself, thinking or not thinking, and enjoying the world as-is.
- Abuse - She doesn't tolerate abuse of any kind from anyone. This is the quickest way to find her anger and to make her snap.
- Hot Climates - She hates the heat. More importantly, she loves the snow and the association with cold that it has. The heat is too overbearing and causes her to sweat, which she can't stand. Although, she usually flees to the water to escape the heat.
- Guns - She only sees guns as a product made to make it easier to kill people, without any work or real fight to it. They're a nussaince, and just bring more destruction.
- Nosy People - She doesn't like people who need to be 'all up in' someone else's stuff, or who can't leave things asd they are, and keep pressing others for information they don't rightfully need to know about.
- Being Bothered - She really hates pesky people who won't leave her alone and who try to talk directly to her. She only humors them for the most part, to try and get them to leave. Not leaving is another way to, very slowly, build her fire.
Fears: (At least 3)
- Her Father - She fears her father because he had a strong control over her, and because of the abuse she got from him. She hates him, yes, but from the fear stems the hatred.
- Being Lost - Usually, she doesn't go far or out of her comfort range from places that she knows and that she's used to. She likes keeping in places she recognizes, because she's afraid of being lost forever somewhere, where she won't know what to do or where she's at.
- Other People - She fears other people as much as she dislikes being around them. She's afraid, more accurately, of how they will handle her, and so she doesn't try for friendships of bonds.
Strengths: (At least 3)
- Swimming - Like her Jaguar counterpart, she's an excellent swimmer.
- Learning - She's usually a fast learner. She never really needs to study much, as long as it's all been told/explained to her beforehand.
- Teeth - Like the Jaguar has the strongest bite ratio of the big cats, she has the strongest and best teeth, to which she takes strong care of because she has 'fangs' that sheb likes (sharp human canines)
Weaknesses: (At least 3)
- Socializing - She's not good at it, doesn't practice it much, and so truthfully, she sucks at it.
- Asking For Help - Typical of her refusal to talk to people, she even refuses to ask for help even if she despirately needs it. She'll stick to her muddle and try to figure it out her own self.
- Sunburns - She's prone to sunburns easy in the heat. Another reason why she likes the cold, most likely.
Overall: [400 words minimum]
Crystal’s an asocial girl who likes to keep people as far away from her as possible. Not only does she not like to talk or speak to others, she doesn’t like to really listen to others speaking or talking around her – the sound of voices annoys her, and so she tries to avoid people as much as possible. If you try to talk to her, she’ll flat out ignore you. She’ll ignore you for hours, or days even, but eventually you will start to get on her nerves. She won’t show it – she’s very good at hiding it – but eventually it will build up. And what appears to her be “snapping” was really a “build to anger” that no one noticed and that went left uncheck.
Doesn’t she give any warnings? Yes, one. Why one? Because, if you were going to pay heed to it and listen to her in the first place, you would have listened to her first warning. Simply put, she’ll ask you very kindly to leave her space alone, so that she can think to herself and because she doesn’t really prefer you alone. Simply put, she may just say “Please, leave me alone” or “Go away.” That’s the hint – she’s very blunt and to the point. No need to beat around the bush.
She’s very blunt with everyone she meets, whenever she does open her mouth and speak. She won’t be outright rude to you, but she won’t be polite and kind, either. She’ll tell you exactly what she thinks or feels, if you want that from her, no sugar-coating it. She doesn’t work well with putting it the “polite” way, it’s the way she sees it or no way at all. And she won’t be “modest” and hide it from you, like a peek-a-boo game or something – she’ll just come out with it and if it stings, it stings. Oh well.
The only time she’s different, and hat’s only by a slight degree, is at night. During the night, she’s more approachable, and she will humor some light conversation – not much. She isn’t much for really talking and really mingling with others, she doesn’t try to get along or to ‘click’ with others much, but she will give way to a few words. If you can approach her just right, she’ll even enjoy your company around her. The night air lightens her worries and her moods, and so she’s a more affable person then.
Her sense of humor can be dark, and it can be very sarcastic. In some ways, she might only speak with sarcasm alone, as well. And well, with her blunt and to-the-point ways of speaking, that can sting a little when it hits you. But she probably won’t even take notice to your offense.
The only thing she doesn’t like really is very bubbly people, who can ramble on forever and ever, and angry, aggressive people. Bubbly people never shut up, and she only likes passing a few words, now and then, if that. She really does just love her peace and quiet a whole lot more. Angry, aggressive people remind her of her father, and that’s a bad alley to cross. She’ll snap if they snap, and she won’t hold back – it’s death or nothing to her, then. To her, she’s defending her life.
Celebrity Play By: Ji Yeon/Park Ji Yeon
Appearance: [400 words minimum]
The first thing you might notice about Crystal is her height, which it marked at being fiveb foot ten in height. She's a bit taller than most women, although she seems to be comfortable with her height. The genes for her height come from her father, who stands at lovely six foot even in height. Her mother only stands at about fix foot four in height.
For someone who is so tall, she only weighs about one hundred thirty pounds, and so she comes as being underweight, which usually doesn't go well with her - lectures, and being told that she needs to add more meat to her bones and that she needs to have a healthier diet, although no matter how much she puts into her body, her metabolism is killer and seems to melt it all away. Nothing seems to help her gain weight, and so she's slowly coming to accept her weight as it is.
She has soft amber eyes, which she has when she turns into her cat form, the Jaguar. She also has medium length dark-brown hair. Her fur as a Jaguar is actually a very dark-brown, although it is always mistaken for black, and so many people mistake it as a Black Panther (Although, it's a "Black" Jaguar). She's lean, and her Jaguar, although bigger and more like the Jaguars outside of the forest, it has the lean and 'smaller' sense in muscle, like Jaguars found within the forest.
She usually wears jeans and a T-shirt, along with a hoodie. The hoodie is a very important feature about her - she goes no where without her hoodie. The hoodie is an old one, so there are a very few holes in it, in the sleeves, and it's a solid black with he writing 'What do you see' across the front of it. Her favorite shirt that she wears is a very dark red, with a picture of a wolf howling up at the moon with blood running down the side of its mouth, howling at the moon. The jeans are a faded pair of blue jeans.
Her medium-length hair comes somewhere just past her ears, without an actually way to mark just where it comes off at. It's not quite in the middle of the of her neck, not quite near the top of her neck either.
Parents: John Killer X Milli (Barlow) Killer
[400 words minimum]
The beginning of her life would begin with her birth. Her father, who was a shifter, first off wanted a young boy, to whom he could teach all of the natural arts and trades too. In his family, the gene seemed only to flock down the family line of male heirs, with very few incidents of females becoming shifters and getting the genetic gene code to be able to shift. After her birth, he was very disappointed in the fact that it was a girl, and because she was the 'inferior' sex, he not only thought that she wouldn't adopt the gene code that made him 'superior' to everyone else, she was also not meant for much in life. In fact, when she grew up and was wedded off, she wouldn't even be a branch off of his family tree, as well.
Her life became hell after that, in her eyes. It started off with the abuse with her mother - always putting her down, especially around her daughter, and beating her around with his hands. His anger seemed to be like a flame that never went out - he came home and left home angry, and he always managed to find something wrong. Eventually, he turned that anger onto her, which helped her to build her bottle where she hid her anger.
Because her anger would ignite him more, and more bruises would be caused to Crystal if she showed any sign of rebellion or snapped back at him for any reason, she learned to hoard and to bury her anger deep within her. She would let it build up, and gthen she would cap the bottle off, and she would use her anger to form an undying hatred that she was too scared to act upon, and she she ventured in planning and plotting a way to get away from her father.
Although, it all blew out of the roof when she was 12. On a full moon, ironically (although, not a werewolf, it's still ironic) she started to feel a change in her body. Her bones started to change and to reshape theirselves, joints seeming to pop and and replace themselves properly. She was moaning and hollering out of pain, so her parents ran in. At the wrong time, her father snapped at her and slapped her across the face, trying to force her down. She snapped from all of the pain, now roaring at him with the anger and hatred that poured into her soul. As she shifted she jumped at him and started tearing at him, trying to tear him apart, taking him by surprise.
He shifted as well, kicked her off of his body, and she soared through the window. She crawled back up, jumped through the window, and they fought more and more, until her father subdued her. That's when they mentioned shipping her off, to the school...
...connecting human to animal
[One Paragraph Minimum (Can be point form)]
Her hair matches the fur color of her Jaguar, and her eyes match that of her Jaguar. Like the cat, she's very asocial, and she keeps to herself, and like the cat, she can't seem to stand having others of her same species in her 'territory' (or around the area she's currently at, for her), and so she tries to "scare"/ward them off so that they won't be around to annoy her. She is also a powerful swimmer, like the Jaguar is as well. Another note, the Jaguar is a cat that CAN roar, but it typically doesn't, and so it's silence is mimicked in her almost refusal to speak at all.
Pure amber eyes, almost golden to the touch, were staring out into the darkness as the night crept on. She blinked a few times, tilted her head, and wrapped her hand around the large branch, trying to make the hands link to each other so that she could unite her hands, it didn't work. The branch was too fat.
Still, she pressed her hot body up against the branch, lying on the stomach on the branch, her face turned to the side so that she could stare off from the side. The night was a cool, crisp night, without the wind that was blowing to make it cooler. Her skin was crawling from the sensation, and she giggled to herself, smiling lightly as she enjoyed the moment around her.
Utter silence. No one would bother her out here, in the middle of the forest, all alone. No one would mess with her - they were all asleep, and the ones awake were probably too scared to slip into a dangerous forest during the middle of the night. She was happy, though, and content for the moment as she enjoyed the approaching night.
To never let this moment end. Crystal thought to herself. Then, slowly, she sat back up on the branch, to lean against the trunk of the tree, where all of the branches shot out from. Too bad I'm in the forest. She sighed to herself, as she looked up to the branches looming out in the darkness. It was very dark, and only a few shadows made it through nthe darkness, hints and glimmers of the bark and leaves. So much, that it blocked out the nigtht skyn above.
She sighed to herself, shaking her head. Her smile faded, she cold not enjoy the moon above. If she could, she would paint the world with moons, large fat full moons that shone through the darkness, their light gaze slowly caressing her face and washing around her. There, her friend would wrap it's arms around her - her only friend - and he would assure her that everything was fine. She loved nights like this, because the moon would shine its brightest here, and it would smile back at her. The world around you in beautiful. You are beautiful. Don't let that fade. It would seem to tell her.
She would believe it too. Her face might light up, and her hatred would lessen just a bit, and at this moment, it would be best to approach her. Never in the day, where she hated everything and everything it stood for, but during the night, while the moon promised her a safer world. She felt safer, and thus, she trusted herself more with others, trusting them more too. Only a little, though, but it was a crack in the door that seemed to always be shut.[/size]